Reactive and Reflective Writing Assignments for the Fall of 2018.
This page will be updated in alignment with our class syllabus. Links will be activated and announced by the professor.
Click the Links for each assignment criteria: Students are expected to leave a written response in the comment section of each individual blog post.
1. What Does it Mean to be an Artist in 2018?
2. Contemporary Artist Interview Reactions –
3. A Thesis Writing Guide by Professor Ryan Seslow –
4. What is a Manifesto and why is it important to write one?
5. Midterm Artist Statement –
6. Class Collaboration Statements & Reactions –
7. Guest Artist Visit Reaction –
8. Thesis Paper ( MFA students) Research Paper (MA Students)
**MFA students will also give a hard copy of their Thesis proposal to professor Seung Lee as per the instructions in the MFA Handbook no later than Friday 12/7/18.